PROJECT QA/QC MANAGER
- Compile/Review inspection & test plans, quality control plans (QCPs) and related inspection / testing records.
- Compile Work Package QA/QC Datapacks for each section of work.
- Compile reports on project quality (system/workmanship) compliance.
- The Management, issue and control of design packages, drawings and as-built records.
- Management of the project NCR system; Interface with Clientele and Project Management concerning project quality related defects and remedial actions.
- Management & coordination of Quality Control team members (QC/QC Inspectors / Document Controllers).
- Conducting quality evaluations/audit of project subcontractors & suppliers.
- Assessment of critical materials delivered to site.
- Interface/Coordination with Laboratory services concerning site testing requirements.
- Internal auditing of the site QMS in terms of ISO 9001.
- Minimum 8-10 years site construction QA/QC experience (Civil/Building).
- Tertiary qualification in Civil Engineering (N.Dip/B.Tech) or related technical discipline.
- Internal auditing ISO 9001 Certificate.
- Valid driver’s licence.
- Sound knowledge of Civil/Building construction standards.
- Analytical & methodical approach to problem solving.
- Excellent communication skills (Verbal/Written) including preparing/compiling detailed technical reports.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Tools.